Powered By Blogger

quarta-feira, 20 de março de 2013

Me

Me
Me who was always dreaming
Me whose hopes used to put down
Now it all seems so much clearer

Me
Me who was always faithful
Closing my eyes and believing
Lost religion, gods and everything

But I, I was always searching for a meaning
Trying to fulfill my feeling of emptiness
I've seen all gods fading away, but it's all right
It feels so much better right now

Me
Me who was constantly procrastinating
Me whose dreams were never enough to act
Now it feels very much lighter

But I, I never really wanted to be hopefully blind
And when I searched for all the answers
I've seen this life as it really is
And it feels like I am free at last

I
I who still have dreams for humanity
I who still wait for a love to come
But never thinking it would fall from above

And in the end of everything
I just want to come back to where I do belong
I wanna find you when I come back home
Never thinking it would be closer to miraculous
There are no miracles at all
All we have is a live to live and strength to keep it going on

Nenhum comentário: