Powered By Blogger

segunda-feira, 20 de maio de 2013

No Surprises

There is always a time when we believe
In the good heart of men or even fantasies
But suddenly everything falls with no advice
Then we realize that life is now what it seems to be

There's no surprises, and this is all
No beautiful life, no end of any tunnel
There is no way with roses and flowers
Or good romances to touch our hearts

Dared to believe in some people I could never do
But there was always someone to make things clear
I saw that goodness almost doesn't exist
And my mistake was always blindly trusting

No talking about it, this is the way
No beautiful dreams, no end of the line
All I see in front of me is the horizon
But I don't know where I'm going

By the way, it worked... life continues
The time just ends and ours was really soon
And all I've got here inside my heart
Is just the feeling that everything will be fine

Nenhum comentário: