Powered By Blogger

quarta-feira, 12 de fevereiro de 2014

Out of Place

Sometimes I feel like I'm out of place when I look around me. Everything, everyone seem to be living in a different world than mine. If anyone asked me about how different I feel, I'd surely give no conclusive answer about it. 
I just don't know. Really. I'd like to, but I still can't find what really goes on inside.
No, I don't feel bigger or smaller than anyone. I feel that I'm just being me. It makes me realise that it is just a pretty high price to pay.
I look around and constantly see people acting like they were robots. It scares me. I get even more frigthened by the idea that I might become some of those robots someday in a not too distant future.
Sometimes I get scared when I think about everything in life. About its finity. Thinking constantly that everything will be over someday makes me lose my sleep. Yeah... for me, sleeping is such a stupid waste of time. I'd like to be always awake, then I could enjoy life in its greatest potential.
But I'm human. I'm inside my human body. With human needs and sometimes human diseases.
But I know I'm not alone. I know I'm not the only one who feels like being constantly out of place. Out of society. Out of everything. Out of the world. I know there are many people who feel like me.
I don't belong here, not where I am today. I'd like to, but now I know I can't belong to what they call perfect world. There is no perfection to be reached in the end of the day.
All we got is a life. And the right to be ourselves.

Nenhum comentário: